This safari takes you to Tarangire National park for a whole day, visiting places such asTarangire Park which is famous for its numerous elephants and outstanding nature is a must. Then almost 3 days will definitely be spent in the endless plain of Serengeti famously known for Great Migration and finally, pay a visit to a remarkable caldera of Ngorongoro Crater which is known as the Garden of Eden and the most extraordinary place. This safari takes you to the most valued African natural and best places in Tanzania for a lifetime wildlife adventure memory.
- All Accommodation as per itinerary – N.B. Budget Accommodation ( Public Campsite/Camping), All meals as per itinerary (3 a day unless otherwise stated)
- All transfers to and from agreed pick up and drop off points (e.g. Airport, Bus Station or hotel in town etc)
- All camping gear (if you are camping)
- Service of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Safari base 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing (sometimes a saloon car or other SUV for excursions in town etc.)
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral water daily
- The local flight from and to Zanzibar ( By auric Aviation)
- All Government taxes
- All National Park and Game Reserve Fees
- Crater service fees (if visiting Ngorongoro Crater
- Extras, personal expenses i.e. drink, telephone, laundry etc.
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- International flights & corresponding taxes
- Flying doctors rescue services
- Travel, medical, injury and luggage insurances
- Tips to the driver & guides
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions (above)
Day 1:: Zanzibar - Arusha Airport to Tarangire National Park
Early in the morning pick you up at your hotel and transferred to Zanzibar airport for the flight at 08:40 am | ZANZIBAR AIRPORT and land at 10:15 am | ARUSHA AIRPORT and meet our professional guide for briefing. Then transferred directly to Tarangire Park for the afternoon game drive with picnic lunch and overnight at tarangire campsite/lodne.The park hold up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It's the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem - a smorgasbord for predators – and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that holds the migrant during the dry season and welcoming the home of different species of animal. Back to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast early in the morning, our driver-guide will drive you from Lake to Serengeti National Park Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A good-looking four-hour drive, full-day game drive together with late evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at your accommodation.
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive at Serengeti Park to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Wake up early in the morning at 6 am and after a hot cup of coffee, you will leave the campsite for a morning game viewing in the heart of Serengeti National Park while enjoying the beautiful sunrise. Sometimes there’s a chill in the morning so don’t forget some warm clothes. Continue with the game drive until midday and drive back to your accommodation for brunch. Later on leave the camp for Ngorongoro Conservation Area with game drives en route to Ngorongoro to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Tour - Arusha Airport - Zanzibar Spice Island
After breakfast, descend to the Crater floor for a game drive. Ngorongoro Crater is the largest collapsed volcanic crater in the world and fourteen kilometers of isolated natural beauty. Ngorongoro Crater is surrounded by a ring of extinct volcanoes and the floor, dotted with watering holes, shelters some 30,000 animals. You can expect to see lions, elephants, Zebras, Hippos, Flamingos, Jackals, Rhinos Antelopes and many birds. The birds seen here include eagle, vulture, and flamingos in the Crater Lake, stork, bats, giant vulture, sacred ibis, kori bustard, blacksmith plover, long-necked heron, and the cattle eagle. Picnic lunch will take place at the hippo pool. Ascend to the rim and departure for Arusha airport ready to take a flight to Zanzibar